BLACK BEAR TRACKS
Black Bear Tracks is part of Gatlinburg’s premier log home resort community, nestled on over 43 acres of towering native trees, beautiful mountains, and natural springs and streams – offering a calming retreat from the hustle and bustle. With views like this, every moment is an ever-changing masterpiece you don’t want to miss.
Why book through Black Bear Tracks Management Company directly?
When you book your stay directly through Black Bear Tracks, you are saved from paying a service fee that other booking companies charge. This means that you can avail exciting offers while also saving more. When you book your stay through us, you don’t have to worry about comparing prices on various websites. We provide our guests with the most reasonable prices with no hidden costs.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: BBQ Grill, Free parking, Television, Terrace, Wi-Fi
- View: Mountain View
- Size: 1455.3ft²
- Bed Type: King Bed
- Features: Hot Tub, Game Room, Gas & Electric Fireplace, Resort Pool, Pool Table, 2 King Beds
As you enter the resort, you are greeted with a cascading waterfall and a log clubhouse. Many of our guests take advantage of photo opportunities at the falls.
A new day is dawning in Gatlinburg at Black Bear Tracks. And on the outside decks, there is front-row seating to an exclusive mountain view, permanently reserved for you. With each rocking chair uniquely carved out of wood – it’s time to take advantage of the unobstructed views and spoil yourself.
Black Bear Tracks is part of Gatlinburg’s premier log home resort community, nestled on over 43 acres of towering native trees, beautiful mountains, and natural springs and streams – offering a calming retreat from the hustle and bustle. With views like this, every moment is an ever-changing masterpiece you don’t want to miss. You may find it difficult to ever leave the hot tub on the lower deck as you grow accustomed to a true built log cabin.
As you enter the resort, you are greeted with a cascading waterfall and a log clubhouse. Many of our guests take advantage of photo opportunities at the falls. Adjoining the clubhouse you will find a large patio area with heated adult and children’s swimming pools that are available seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day each year. Black Bear Tracks is conveniently located 3 miles (5 minutes) from downtown Gatlinburg and nearby to Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Dollywood Splash Country, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• Inside you’ll discover a kitchen fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, all the cookware, and tableware you could possibly need.
• The walls throughout Black Bear Tracks are constructed with rich sealed pine wood walls and four fireplaces, one in each room.
• There are two bedrooms featuring king size beds on an open airy floorplan, pre-wired with the latest 50” 4k TVs.
• Black Bear Tracks can accommodate 2 couples very comfortably. In fact, it’s even suitable for 2 families, as the main floor has a sofa that converts into a Queen bed, enabling up to 6 people to spend the night.
• For all the hyperallergic guest, we are a carpet free cabin which does not allow pets of any kind.
• In the game room you will discover a Cannon pool table, stained pine countertops backed with handmade bar stools.
• The large windows from floor to ceiling throughout are warmed at night by the twinkling lights from the cabins below and the stars above.
• Now, it’s time to take a relaxing moment and enjoy the hot tub. With the temperature over 100 degrees 4 guest can enjoy the jets and warmth.
• Head inside to dry off and warm up by the fireplace in the game room.
Activities at the Resort
Exploring around the area is a must with just a short drive to town and check out the all of the stores restaurants, aquarium, golf, Guinness Museum of World Records. Head up the mountain at the end of the town to Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area; in the winter you can ski and snowboard, while the rest of the year you can play mini-golf or ride the roller coaster. Just as close is the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where you can hike, ride horses, fish, and explore to your heart’s content. Pigeon Forge and Dollywood are just a short 15-20 minute drive to explore much more.
News & Events